Affordable Local SEO Services
For the last several years, we have built a strong reputation for aiding local businesses. We increase their phone call volume, form submissions, and enhance their Google Map listing.
To clarify, nobody fully understands Google’s exact algorithm for deciding their business rankings. But at Astash we’ve come up with a verified strategy that enables our clients to gain more leads and phone calls from local map listings.
What is Local SEO?
Local SEO mainly about getting a top three Google results when a user performs a search. With the right keywords, strategy, and implementation, your local company can easily become one of the top 3 ranked in your region. This leads to constant phone calls, sales, and lead flow.
Google evaluates over 200 different factors and local SEO in order to determine your search result rankings. Google’s primary goal is to give their users the best results possible. Local businesses need to place their efforts towards giving their customers consistent and accurate information. It also improve their online reputation through creating a quality user experience.
Google Maps Search Engine Optimization
Which businesses show up when somebody searches a primary keyword for your specific industry (like denver coffee shops), is determined by marketing factors.
- Upload your business’s images to your Google My Business listing (internal and external)
- Lots of positive reviews and consistently responding to any reviews on Google
- Regularly posting to GMB’s Google Posts
- Optimize your GMB listing 100%
- Verify and sign up your Google My Business (GMB) listing
- Have quality links directing your website from local area sites
A major part of local optimization relies on internal website optimization making it essential to have organic SEO done correctly in order to maximize your ranking in Google Maps. We have succeeded in ranking websites #1 for hundreds of keywords in their local region in highly competitive markets. Feel free to browse our Local SEO portfolio and see some examples for yourself!
How Much does Local SEO cost?
In general, every single business and website is unique and all have specific goals. Indeed, we understand this, and tailor our solutions to every single client. In the same way, you can avoid getting a lackluster generic solution that most other companies provide. We base our methodology and pricing based on several factors:
- How you currently rank vs. your competition
- Target date to achieve SEO objectives
- Total length of time you’re willing to commit to the project
- Is the UX updated and quality?
- Is the website and CMS designed with recent coding standards?
- How hard is it to rank the keywords
If you need to help your online business, call us as soon as possible to start. To Clarify, you should consider choosing a Google Maps Marketing company. We are always willing to share our knowledge so you can make your most informed decision.