web design warranty
Because we work to make sure that you get the most out of your website and that your online business reaches its full potential, aStash provides an extensive 90 days website warranty for the solutions we build.
Astash’s warranty covers graphics and code developed by aStash. We cover errors or omissions by our web developers for 30 days days after the website goes live. Any code altered by the client and/or 3rd party applications used in the website is outside the scope of our warranty. The accuracy of content provided or approved by the client to create the website is the client’s responsibility, and later alterations are considered change requests.
WHAT DO WE COVER?
- ERROR MESSAGES
Assistance with error messages and system loading problems reported by users.
Assistance with any queries or problems arising with the CMS database system or eCommerce program. Restoration of any online project that has been vandalized or hacked.
- LINKS, IMAGES & VIDEO FUNCTIONALITY
Assistance with any broken links that are reported to need fixing.
Assistance with problems experienced by users when attempting to play video and audio files or view and download images or documents.
Ensuring all links/images are working correctly and examining the overall health and proper functionality of the website.
- E-COMMERCE ISSUES & DATABASE BACKUPS
Assistance with any queries or problems arising with the CMS or eCommerce program.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by the hosting system.
- Support for any problems or errors arising with, or caused by customer error.
- Systems developed by agencies other than aStash are not covered by the warranty.
- Any web development task requested that was not explicitly listed when buying a package. This may include, but is not limited to: graphic design, CSS changes, layout changes, moving or adding content, any new functionality, additional form fields and/or field validation, and problems caused by customer site administration.
- This website warranty plan is limited to fixing errors and assistance with website and database problems. This plan does not allow for complete or partial redesign of the existing site. The developer can advise the customer on any requested work that falls within these bounds that may require a separate package.
- This website warranty plan does not include making any changes to existing Meta-tags,
Alt-tags, Titles, Keywords, Page Descriptions, or any other similar changes. These tasks fall under the scope of Search Engine Optimization or Website Marketing and require a different package.
- Website Analysis and reporting of website traffic, analysis of visitors, and breakdown of traffic sources are not included in warranty and require the other package.
Beyond the initial warranty, we offer ongoing monthly maintenance services to keep our clients’ solutions up to date. See more about our Maintenance Packages here.